Last Updated February 24, 2023
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or in the plural.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "Terms") mean the Terms and Conditions that form the agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Website and Services.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Transfer Express International, 7th Floor, Main Office #220, 211 East 43rd Street, New York, N.Y. 10017.
Country refers to the USA - the United States of America.
Website refers to hirerepresentatives.com, accessible from www.hirerepresentatives.com and other websites or online channels we own or operate (collectively, the “Site”)
Customer whoever is looking for and/or making any inquiries or gathering any information about our Services. (all potential Clients)
Client a person or a company or given entity that has purchased and/or used our Services.
You mean the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website and/or Services, as applicable.
Consumer An end person, from your clientele, who engages our Services (for example; Your callers, Your customers, Your clients, Your prospects, Your buyers, Your new chat visitors, Your patients, etc...)
Services refer to Prime Service, Per Diem Service, Chat Service, and Software.
Everything is designed in order to keep Your privacy, information, and data at all times secured and safe.
Best ways to protect Your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information.
What is Personal Information?
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, IP address, telephone number, username);
- Sensitive Personal Information (e.g. state identification number, financial information);
- Protected classification information (e.g. race, citizenship, marital status, medical condition, sex, sexual orientation, veteran or military status);
- Biometric information (e.g. voice, keystrokes, behavioral or biological characteristics);
- Internet or other similar activity (e.g. geolocation, browsing history);
- Employment-related information (e.g. current or past employment);
- Non-public educational information, including information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99); and
- Commercial information (e.g. products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies).
Personal Information does not include (i) publicly available information (ii) aggregate information, meaning data about a group or category of services or users from which individual identities and other Personal Information has been removed; or (iii) de-identified information that cannot be easily linked back to the individual.
Get more information from Us
We collect information from You when You fill out and submit the contact form.
When submitting contact forms on our site for You to get more information from Us, as appropriate, You may be asked to enter Your: full name, phone number, email address, company name, company address, and company website. You may, however, visit our site anonymously which will limit some of Your Website experience.
What do we use Your information for?
Any of the information we collect from You may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To contact You,
(To contact You by email, SMS, telephone calls, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.)
- To manage Your requests,
(To attend and manage Your requests to Us.)
- To personalize Your experience,
(Your information helps us to better respond to Your individual needs.)
- To improve our Website and/or Services,
(We continually strive to improve our Site and Service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from You.)
- To improve customer service.
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to Your customer service requests and support needs.)
How Does Transfer Express International Collect and Use My Personal Information?
Transfer Express International only collects your Personal Information (i) when applicable, with your consent, (ii) in our role as a service provider, (iii) if we have a legitimate interest in doing so, or (iv) as authorized or required by law. The types of Personal Information we collect about you and the manner of the collection depending on how you interact with us. We only collect Personal Information as reasonable and necessary.
Categories. During the preceding 12 months, we have collected these categories of Personal
- Sensitive personal information
- Internet or other similar activity
- Employment-related information
- Commercial information
Sources. We collect Personal Information from these sources:
- Directly from you when you communicate with Transfer Express International, with your consent. We collect your name, email address, and other contact information if you request information about our Services or one of our eBooks or other resources we offer through an online form, email, the Site’s chat feature, or by phone. If you sign up for our Services, we also collect information about your company and your payment information. We may also create and store transcripts of our chat exchanges. If you complete a survey and/or form, we will collect your responses. We collect this information with your consent, and we use it for the purposes stated at the time of collection, to provide you with our Services, and to communicate with you or send you direct marketing Communications.
- Directly from you as a Client when you use our Services. If you are a Client, we will collect the information you choose to submit to us via the Form application, such as information related to your account and communications you submit related to your subscription or our Services. If you have a repeat caller (“RPT”) or the caller ID indicates to one of our representatives that you know the caller, we may answer in a more familiar tone or change some of the questions that we ask. We collect this information with your consent, and we use it to provide and improve our Services.
- Directly from you by phone, with your consent. If you participate in a phone call with a member of Transfer Express International’s sales team, we may record the call. We engage in call recording for quality monitoring, and training, to improve our Services, and for other internal business purposes. You will be notified if your call is being recorded. By staying on the line after receiving the notification, you consent to the call recording. If you do not consent to call recording, you may end the call or ask to not be recorded.
- From your employer, if your employer is a Client and chooses to include you in its list of potential call recipients or gives you access to our Services. Your employer may provide us with your name, phone number, job title, and related information for these purposes. We collect and use this information in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to your employer.
- From Clients, in our capacity as a service provider. Clients that collect technical information about their Consumers’ online activities may share that information with us. We may combine this information with other data to gather feedback about the Software and to run reports on behalf of our Clients. We only use information Clients provide to us in our capacity as a service provider as permitted by our agreements with Clients or as permitted by law. Note that Clients may use this information to provide their Consumers with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. Transfer Express is not responsible for the privacy practices of any of our Clients and/or Customers or any third party. If you have any questions about a third-party advertisement or targeted content, you should contact the third party directly.
- From third parties, with a legitimate interest. Professional associations, advertisers, analytics companies, and other third parties may provide us with your contact information or Personal Information related to your internet or similar activities across different websites, apps, and other online services. Transfer Express also has contractual relationships with certain unaffiliated websites, that allow us to share on our Site reviews and other content that you post publicly to those unaffiliated websites. If you post public reviews or comments about Transfer Express on other websites, we may share your review or comment and username on the Site. Transfer Express cannot control and will not be held liable for the way other individuals or businesses may use the content you post publicly on any website. We may also obtain commercially available information related to Consumers from a third-party data source on behalf of our Clients and/or Customers. We collect, use, and maintain copies of this information for our sales and marketing purposes and in accordance with applicable law. If you have any questions about a third-party advertisement or other targeted content, please contact the third party directly.
Other Uses. In addition to the specific uses above, we might also use your Personal Information to:
- Monitor your compliance with any of your agreements with us and maintain accurate records.
- If we believe it is necessary, to identify, contact, or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to Transfer Express International, or to others.
- Comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or court order.
- Fulfill any other purpose to which you consent.
Usage Data has been collected automatically when using the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device's unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Website or when You access the Website by or through a mobile device.
The Site, Software, and our other Services are designed for visitors and users aged 18 and older. Please advise, Our Services and Website do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18 without verification of parental or guardian consent. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our systems. If you believe we might have any information collected online from a child under 18, or if you become aware of any unauthorized submission of information to Transfer Express International, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 212 970 0050.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
How Does Transfer Express International Share My Personal Information?
Categories. In the preceding 12 months, Transfer Express International has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for business purposes:
- Sensitive personal information
- Internet or other similar activity
- Employment-related information
- Commercial information
Recipients. Transfer Express International may disclose Personal Information for a business purpose to the following recipients:
- Professional Associations. If you are a member of a professional association with which we have a referral or affinity agreement and you sign up to be a Client, we may pay a referral fee to your professional association and, if requested by the association, provide the names and contact information of the association’s members who signed up for our Services, and the type or amount of Services used by a given association member. We will not share additional Personal Information about your use of the Services with your professional association.
- Service Providers. Vendors that provide us with services (collectively, “Service Providers”) may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform their contractual obligations. Our Service Providers include but are not limited to marketing companies, IT service providers, billing processors, and email and data hosting providers. We prohibit our Service Providers from selling or disclosing the Personal Information we provide, and we require all Service Providers to maintain confidentiality standards that are commercially reasonable to ensure the security of your Personal Information. The type of information that we provide to a Service Provider will depend on the service that they provide to us. To learn more about our Service Providers, read our Data Processing Agreement.
- Advertisers. We disclose information to Service Providers that are network advertisers, sponsors, and/or traffic measurement services (collectively, “Advertisers”) to enable those Advertisers to serve targeted advertisements to you on other websites or other media (e.g., social networking platforms). We allow some Advertisers to assist us with behavioral advertising by collecting and analyzing certain information when you visit our Site or use other Services (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject clicked or scrolled over). Advertisers typically use a cookie or other technologies to personalize advertising content and measure the effectiveness of their ads, as described in our Cookie Notice.
- Law enforcement, and other governmental agencies, as permitted or required by law.
- Cookie information recipients are subject to their respective privacy notices.
- Other Third Parties, as permitted by applicable law, for example: if we go through a business transition (e.g., merger, acquisition, or sale of a portion of our assets); to comply with a legal requirement or a court order; when we believe it is appropriate in order to take action regarding illegal activities or prevent fraud or harm to any person; to exercise or defend our legal claims; or for any other reason with your consent.
Aggregated and Deidentified Information. We reserve the right to share aggregated, anonymized, or de-identified information about any individuals with nonaffiliated entities for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes, without restriction.
Internet Web Cookies
We use web cookies to help us remember, understand and save Your preferences for future visits, keep track of advertisements, and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding My Personal Information?
Transfer Express International provides you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. Depending on where you reside, your options to control your Personal Information may include some or all of the following:
- Changing your subscription to the Services.
- Changing your preferences for how and about what we communicate with you.
- Correcting, updating, and deleting the Personal Information in your account. Please note that certain legal obligations may limit or prevent our ability to fulfill these requests and that copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or Software for a period of time.
- Requesting access to the Personal Information we hold about you.
- Choosing whether to receive marketing communications from us, including promotions, surveys, and information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Controlling how the cookies we use interact with your browser. At any time, you may exercise any of these controls and choices, express concerns, lodge a complaint, or obtain additional information about the use of your Personal Information by contacting us via the Client dashboard or by email at email@example.com. Read more about privacy rights available to residents of California, the European Union, and Canada.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Your personally identifiable information. Transfer Express does not share your Personal Information in direct exchange for money, so we don’t sell your Personal Information in the literal sense. Like most companies, we share data with our service providers and other companies in order to help us generally enhance your experience with our Site and Services and, in some cases, deliver more meaningful ads to you. The law defines “sell” very broadly and, in some cases, sharing data for these purposes may be viewed as a “sale” under applicable privacy laws. You can opt out of these “sales” of your Personal Information by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do Not Track. Do Not Track signals are signals sent through a browser informing us that you do not want to be tracked. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed below.
California Privacy Rights
This section provides residents of the State of California (“California Consumers”) with the disclosures and notices required under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). The following paragraphs apply solely to California Consumers and describe the specific rights afforded under the CCPA.
Employee Data Exception. In many cases, the Personal Information we collect about you is in a business-to-business context when you are acting as an employee to a Client or Customer in the performance of your job duties. Please note that Personal Information collected and used in this context is not protected Personal Information under the CCPA.
Without limiting the foregoing, California Consumers may exercise the following rights over their Personal Information, subject to our receipt of a verifiable Consumer Privacy Request, as well as any exceptions and limitations that may apply.
- Right to Disclosure. You have the right to request that we disclose information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months, such as (i) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you; (ii) the categories of sources for the Personal Information we have collected about you; (iii) our business purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information; (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information; and (v) if we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists stating (a) sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and (b) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained. Transfer Express International is only required to respond to two disclosure requests within a 12-month period.
- Right to Access. You have the right to request that we provide you with access to specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you over the past 12 months (also called a data portability request). If you submit a right-to-access request, we will provide you with copies of the requested pieces of Personal Information in a portable and readily usable format. Please note that Transfer Express International is prohibited by law from disclosing copies of certain pieces of Personal Information (e.g., government identification numbers, financial account information, and passwords or security questions and answers) because the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the information, our business systems, or your account. Transfer Express International is only required by law to respond to two access requests within a 12-month period.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, with certain exceptions. Transfer Express International may permanently delete, deidentify, or aggregate the Personal Information in response to a request for deletion. If you submit a right-to-deletion request, we will confirm the Personal Information to be deleted prior to its deletion, and we will notify you when your request is complete.
- Right to Nondiscrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by law, we will not (i) deny you goods or services, (ii) charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, (iii) provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services, or (iv) suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services, because you exercised a right under the CCPA.
- Right to Disclosure of Marketing Information. California’s Shine the Light Act (Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84) entitles California residents to request certain disclosures regarding Personal Information sharing with affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable Consumer Privacy Request from a California Consumer within 45 days of receipt. If we require more time, we will notify you in writing of the reason and extension period. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of the verifiable consumer request. If we cannot comply with part or all of your requests, we will explain the reasons in our response.
European Union Privacy Rights
We adopted this section to comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). This section applies solely to residents of the European Union (“EU Residents”). Transfer Express International provides Services to individuals located in the EU in our capacity as a data processor to our Clients and/or Customers. However, if an EU resident interacts with Transfer Express International as a Client or a Customer, Transfer Express International collects and processes their Personal Information as a data controller. If you are an EU Resident, you have the following rights in relation to the Personal Information we hold about you:
- Right to access your Personal Information. You can request to access your Personal Information. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information, along with details about the types of Personal Information we process, why we process it, and any third parties we work with to collect Personal Information on our behalf. We may have one or more legally valid reasons to refuse your request in whole or in part, for example in order to protect the rights of other individuals.
- Right to restrict processing of your Personal Information. You can request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information if (i) the data is inaccurate, (ii) the processing is unlawful, (iii) we no longer need the Personal Information, or (iv) you exercise your right to object.
- Right to rectify your Personal Information. If you become aware that the Personal Information that we hold about you is incorrect, or if your situation changes (e.g., you change address), please inform us and we will update our records.
- Right to data portability. In some circumstances, we are required to provide your Personal Information to another organization at your request and in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, so that the other organization can read and use it.
- Right to erasure (a.k.a. the “right to be forgotten”). Upon your request, and in certain circumstances and where we are required to do so by law, we are required to delete your Personal Information. This right is not absolute, and we may be entitled to retain and process your Personal Information despite your request. If you make this request, we balance certain legal, contractual, and business interests against your right to request the deletion of your Personal Information.
- Right to object to certain processing of your Personal Information. Upon your request, and in certain circumstances and where we are required to do so by law, we will limit our processing of your Personal Information as you request.
EU Residents may exercise these rights over their Personal Information, subject to our receipt of a verifiable Consumer Privacy Request, as well as any exceptions and limitations that may apply.
Canadian Privacy Rights
We adopted this section to provide supplemental information in compliance with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”). This section applies solely to residents of Canada where PIPEDA applies (“Canadian Consumers”). PIPEDA gives Canadian Consumers specific rights regarding Personal Information offering details on an identifiable person without the inclusion of the name, title, telephone number, and business address of an employee of a business or organization. The following paragraphs describe PIPEDA rights and explain how to exercise those rights.
- Right to the accuracy of your Personal Information. We take steps to reasonably ensure that the Personal Information we are using is accurate. In most cases, we rely on you to ensure that your information is current, complete, and accurate. We provide methods for you to correct, update, and delete inaccurate Personal Information in your account, and we will provide you with reasonable assistance to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate in our systems and with our service providers.
- Right to access your Personal Information. Upon written request and identity authentication, we will provide you with your Personal Information under our control, information about the ways in which that information is being used, and a description of the individuals and organizations to whom that information has been disclosed. We will make the information available within 30 days or provide written notice where additional time is required to fulfill the request. If limited by law or potential infringement on another’s privacy rights, we may not be able to provide access to some or all of the Personal Information you request. If we must refuse an access request, we will notify you in writing, document the reasons for refusal and outline further steps that are available to you.
Canadian Consumers may exercise the above rights over their Personal Information, subject to our receipt of a verifiable Consumer Privacy Request, as well as any exceptions and limitations that may apply.
Consumer Privacy Requests
Through the Website and/or Services, Transfer Express International provides methods for you to directly access, edit, delete, or export certain Personal Information Transfer Express processes in your use of the Website and/or Services. If you wish to exercise your rights under applicable privacy laws beyond these methods, please submit a verifiable Consumer Privacy Request:
- by email at email@example.com
- by phone at +1 212 970 0050
Transfer Express may only legally fulfill a Consumer Privacy Request when we have sufficient information to verify that the requester is the person or an authorized representative of the person about whom we have collected Personal Information, and to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to the request. Note that if we process your Personal Information in our capacity as a service provider or data processor to your Consumer or a third party, we may be required to instruct you to submit your request to that Consumer and/or the third party. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to a verifiable request unless we have legal grounds to do so, such as requests that are excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
How Does Transfer Express International Keep My Personal Information Secure?
Data Security. We implement technical, organizational, and physical measures in place to help protect your information from unauthorized access, processing, or disclosure. We maintain internal policies to govern the collection, processing, access, and handling of data. We use technical safeguards to protect information online and stored on our systems. Please note, however, that no transmission of data over the Internet or mobile platforms is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not defeat our security measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes.
Your Account. If you sign up for Prime Service and/or Per Diem Service, we will issue a call forwarding number to you. It is your choice as a Client whether to share your call forwarding number with others. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or call forwarding numbers, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized activity.
Consent to Transfer Personal Information from Outside the United States. Transfer Express International is owned and operated in the United States. If you visit the Site or use our Services from outside of the United States, Personal Information we collect about you will be transferred to our servers in the United States and maintained there indefinitely. This may require the transfer of your Personal Information out of your country of origin with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from or be more restrictive than U.S. law, or may result in governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies having access to or obtaining disclosure of your Personal Information pursuant to the laws of the applicable foreign jurisdiction. By allowing us to collect Personal Information about you, you consent to the transfer and processing of your Personal Information as described in this paragraph.
Security of Your Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means and the latest and highest standards in order to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org